Workers required to utilize Fire Equipment must be trained in the proper selection, inspection, use, care and maintenance.
This Fire Watch course is approximately 6 hours in duration and includes an instructor led powerpoint presentation, class exercises, videos, use of a fire extinguisher and a written knowledge test.
The learning objectives of this Fire Watch course are to ensure that students demonstrate an understanding of the following:
- Legislation and Standards as it relates to fire hazards
- Employer and Worker Responsibilities
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Watch planning
- Types of Extinguishers, Agents, and Classification
- Types of Fires, Classifications, and Behaviours
- Operation of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Watch Duties
To register for the Fire Watch please contact us at 403-973-6500 or email@example.com.