Workers required to utilize fall protection equipment must be trained in the proper selection, use, care and maintenance.
This Fall Protection course is approximately 8 hours in duration and includes an instructor led powerpoint presentation, practical exercises, class discussions, videos, written knowledge test and practical exam.
The learning objectives of this Fall Protection course are to ensure that students demonstrate an understanding of the following:
- The OSSA Fall Protection Standard requirements
- Legislation as it relates to Fall Protection
- Fall Restraint verses Fall Arrest
- Types of Falls and Effects
- Fall Protection Planning
- The Training and Competency requirements
- Rescue and Escape Planning
- Recognition, Evaluation and Control of hazards
- Completing a Hazard Assessment
- Fall Arrest Calculations
- Proper Donning and Doffing of Fall Protection Equipment
To register for Fall Protection please contact us at 403-973-6500 or email@example.com.